by Hamid Reza Fahimi Madjd @ May 7, 2008
Some times we need deploy our peoject into root directory of your domain (not sub directory), to solve the problem:
- make war file (for example myproject.war)
- rename the war file to ROOT.war (attention the filename must be uppercase)
- deploy war file
now, you can see / in tomcat web application manager page that deployed in site root.
- › how to use phing to build php projects
- › slice/paging large contents using php
- › how to log methods call in php ?
- › sql IN logical operation for java
- › backup from mysql database's routines
- › how to deploy war file into web root ?
- › how to get all oracle components version ?
- › temporary/memory tables in mysql
- › Set JFreeChart data from database
- › How to search and sort primitive arrays in Java ?