backup from mysql database's routines
by Hamid Reza Fahimi Madjd @ Apr 11, 2009
Sometimes we need get backup just from mysql database's routines.
command below shows us how we can do that:
mysqldump dbname -uusername -p -Rtd > /path/to/your/dump/file
-u username -p prompt password -R stored procedures and functions -t prevent writing table creation -d " " row information
- › how to use phing to build php projects
- › slice/paging large contents using php
- › how to log methods call in php ?
- › sql IN logical operation for java
- › backup from mysql database's routines
- › how to deploy war file into web root ?
- › how to get all oracle components version ?
- › temporary/memory tables in mysql
- › Set JFreeChart data from database
- › How to search and sort primitive arrays in Java ?