advantages and disadvantages of software developing as a job
by Hamid Reza Fahimi Madjd @ Dec 25, 2007
2 days ago my English teacher asked me that wrote a note about advantages and disadvantages of my job.
Today, I'm going to talk about advantages and disadvantages of Software Developing as a job. However it's my current job and I'm indisputable satisfied with that, but I promise I'll write about that candidly.
At first let's talk about advantages of Software Developing.
As you know, nowadays IT (Information Technology) is using in any kind of industries and careers so you have a variety job opportunities that help you find your ideal job. In addition salaries are good, if you can achieve to middle level knowledge about your field you will have a reasonable salaries. Also according that job you will be up-to-date and know today’s knowledge.
And about disadvantages...
One of them is sore eyes, yes; it's a real about who work with computers more than 2-3 hours a day.
And another bad thing is backache, because you sit back of compute for long time without any movement.
Also the worst disadvantages is (in my opinion) you don't have any deal with people and you should engage in stupid computer ;)
As you see, I mentioned just 3 cons and pros about my job but there are a lot that I didn't write about them.
I think every body can increase advantages of his/her job and decrease disadvantage of that.
For example, I can improve my knowledge for making more money and getting promotion, have a regular sport program for avoiding illness and company in social activities for making up deal with computer.
- › how to use phing to build php projects
- › slice/paging large contents using php
- › how to log methods call in php ?
- › sql IN logical operation for java
- › backup from mysql database's routines
- › how to deploy war file into web root ?
- › how to get all oracle components version ?
- › temporary/memory tables in mysql
- › Set JFreeChart data from database
- › How to search and sort primitive arrays in Java ?